I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream! And not just any ice cream... ice cream served in a tie dye ice cream cone (just like the ones we dreamed up in the Land of Neon) ! This easy (and very yummy) DIY is sure to please the tiny dreamers in your house. Give it a try!
What you need:
Candy Melts (various colors)
Rainbow 🌈 Sprinkles
Vanilla Ice Cream (or your fave flavor)
1. Start by melting your candy melts in the microwave. We put each color in its own bowl and heated them on 50% power in 30 second intervals until melted.
2. Put melted candy melts on a platter with the colors right next to each other. The idea is that when you roll the cone in the melts you blend the colors and create a tie dye effect. We found out the hard way that this is a lot easier than it sounds 🤣
3. Roll the rim of the cones through the different colors.
4. Coat in sprinkles. You can dunk it directly into a bowl or use a spoon to sprinkle them on.
5. Stuff that sucker full of your favorite ice cream too with a cherry and enjoy!!!
Let us know in the comments if this is something you would try and share your pics with us on Instagram @theicecreamcastles #icecreamcastleskids #insidescoop